Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Inspired to Shine my Light!

So excited my Bestey just got approved and finished her Pre-Field Orientation. So what does all this mean, you may ask? It means.......... She is officially a Missionary Associate (Yayyyyyyyyy) and early next year she will be going to Spain!!!!! Her heart and passion is to work with victims of Human Trafficking, to restore hope and share the Love of Jesus with them.

This past year seeing her dream unravel and manifest has been such an incredible blessing. At times it was not easy for her, but she has a heart and passion to live the life God has called her too and have a great impact on a hurting world! I know this is just the beginning of a wonderful journey ahead and I am even more excited to see the next chapters!

I'm so totally proud of her and and incredibly inspired, she has encouraged me so much by this amazing step of Faith and Obedience. It makes me realise that if you seek God and seek to be an open vessel he will use YOU! It encourages me to know that I too can be an asset in his Kingdom and together we can all stand to make a difference! 

I pray today for anyone who feels like they can not be used by God that you will remember Psalm 57:2- I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me. (Pastor Mark's favorite scripture ;-)

I also ask you will pray for her as she takes this step of faith and may it encourage each and everyone that this world needs us and we can make a difference with God on our side.

The best is yet to come.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your story continue to unfold. The possibilities are endless, the future is bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay I love to see how you continue to be a source of encouragement to everyone who has any sort of contact with you! Love you and love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete